Dowload the free My Autogrill App
This document and the legal information contained herein regulate use of the services offered by Autogrill Italia S.p.A. and the other companies belonging to Autogrill Group to Autogrill customers who join the My Autogrill loyalty programme (hereafter “User(s)”) via the website www.myautogrill.it (hereafter “Website”) and/or via the My Autogrill application for mobile phones/smart phones (hereafter “App”).
Access and/or any action that involves browsing on the pages of the Website and/or downloading, installing and using the App or the services linked to it, involves automatic acceptance of the following general terms and conditions of use (hereafter, in short, the “Terms”).
Autogrill reserves the right to amend the Terms, at any time and without prior notice, with effect from publication of the amended terms. Any use of the Website/App or the services connected to it - after the publication of those changes - will constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions, as amended.
The use of the services offered by the loyalty program My Autogrill is only granted to adult users.
Activities subject to Website/App
The Website/App allows Autogrill customers to register to the My Autogrill loyalty programme, to obtain information on the functioning of the programme and on the dedicated services and to have an overview of the promotions reserved to the same.
Once registered, customers will be able to access their reserved area of the Website/App, from which they can:
- check their café points balance, the promotions linked to their account, the latest purchases made at Autogrill’s stores;
- check and update their personal details, remove consent to the use of personal data for marketing purposes, change their password required to access the personal area;
- download/view their digital ID to be recognised at the cash desk at one of the Autogrill’s stores;
- manage the loyalty cards associated with their account which can be used for identification at the cash desk;
- activate and manage the services dedicated to customers who join the My Autogrill programme;
- enable and associate with their account digital payments methods by smartphone;
- change the payment methods associated with their account;
In order to access and use the services of the Site, you must have registered to My Rest program.
- Each User will be responsible for the correct use and conservation of their authentication credentials (login and password).
- The User shall not allow the use of these credentials to third parties.
- Each user will have to use the services offered by the site in a manner consistent with the provisions of these Terms and in compliance with current standards.
- Each User will be responsible for the use of these made of the site and the services offered by the site itself, as well as the documents, information and any materials published on the Site.
- Each User will also be responsible for the accuracy of data and information supplied by them in order to avail the services of My Autogrill. Autogrill will therefore not in any way be held responsible for the accuracy of these data and information, nor will any errors resulting from inaccuracies and / or incorrect insertion of the data entered by the user.
- It is absolutely forbidden to post and / or publish material within the site, documents and / or impermissible programs, documents that contain a virus / malware / spyware or any potentially harmful code.
- The material and information published on the site must comply with the law and applicable regulations.
- It is absolutely forbidden to publish images and content of pornographic or obscene, violent, harassing, sexually explicit or that may be considered in any other improper manner or any other type of material contrary to law, public order and morality.
- Users shall not in any way publish direct threats of violence against persons or groups of persons.
- It is strictly forbidden to publish material that incites hatred against groups of people because of race, ethnic origin, religion, physical and / or mental disability, sex, age, refugee status political, sexual preference or sexual identity.
- It is also strictly forbidden to carry out identity theft or use credentials and / or data of others in order to use the services offered by the site.
- The services provided by the Site will in no way be used to promote the sale of products or to promote commercial activities in general.
- Autogrill Italia S.p.A. shall not be liable in any way, in case of publication and / or promotion of these commercial offers by the shippers.
- The natives contents of the Site are the exclusive property of Autogrill Italia S.p.A., are protected by intellectual property rights and cannot in any way be copied by users.
- Users must refrain from promoting any type of illegal or dangerous activity through this Site.
Limitations and penalties
Where the User is liable for conduct contrary to the law, public order and morality or, in any case, violations of these Terms and the other documents cited by the same, Autogrill reserves the right to suspend and/or close the User's account and/or to prevent access to the App or to any functions of the same (reporting the case, where appropriate, to the relevant Authorities) with express exclusion of any liability for any reason and/or motive towards the User.
The User recognises that use of the functions of the App via a mobile device modified in contrast with the software or hardware instructions of the manufacturer, therein including the deactivation of hardware or software controls, is expressly prohibited and constitutes a violation of these Terms, and is a reason for closing the User's Account. Autogrill does not in any way guarantee the compatibility of the App with the User's mobile device.
All contents of the Website/App such as - by way of example - texts, databases, designs, trademarks, logos, models, projects, codes, procedures, etc. are owned by Autogrill or by third parties that have permitted their use and disclosure to Autogrill; they are protected by the rules in force to protect industrial and intellectual property.
In particular, the rights of economic usage of the aforementioned material found in the various sections are held by Autogrill and/or by third parties that have specifically authorised that company to publish the same, subject to the retention of ownership of the moral rights by the respective authors. Any use, for any purpose, of anything contained in the Website/App is prohibited, where not expressly authorised or not compliant with these Terms.
Autogrill undertakes to comply with Italian regulations on intellectual property and all other applicable copyright laws.
Hypertext links may be included on the Website and/or App connected to third party websites. Hypertext links only have the function of facilitating browsing by the User without any connection between the content of the Website/App and that of the third party websites reached.
Autogrill does not accept any liability for the functioning of the links, the content, structure, accuracy, correctness and adequacy of the materials and/or information obtained from third party websites, as well as the accessibility of the third party websites connected to its own.
The My Autogrill account allows Users who have entered the identification/device code defined upon activating the account, to pay for goods (excluding fuel) and/or services provided by sales outlets participating in the loyalty programme, via payment card (credit/debit/prepaid card), by way of mobile device compatible with the App, through a third party payment platform.
Autogrill accepts as the payment method credit card, debit card, prepaid cards, with the Visa, MasterCard, JCB and China Union Pay logo on them.
This is subject to Autogrill's right to vary at any time the aforementioned payment methods.
Autogrill does not manage any banking and/or financial activity or perform any type of banking service, granting of credit or funds transfers. The transactions done using the App's payment function are subject exclusively to the terms and conditions that regulate the payment cards and any agreements between the User and the payment card issuer.
Each time Users make a payment via the App, the respective transaction will be identified in the dedicated section of the Account and they will receive confirmation of the transaction on their mobile phone/smartphone device.
Complaints and refunds
Where, following use of the payment function of the App, Users identifies an error in the sums due, they must contact without delay the cashier operator at the sales outlet who, once the error has been ascertained, will proceed to cancel the transaction, reversing the debit from the PayPal account or from the payment card used by the User. Cash refunds are therefore excluded.
Applicable law and court with jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of use are regulated and must be interpreted in compliance with Italian laws and in the event of a dispute relating to these terms and conditions of use or any dispute that might arise in relation to use of the Website or the App, the court in the location of residence or domicile of the User will have jurisdiction.